Producers of printing colors need pigment preparations to give their inks color.
Our specially proven pastes called Euronyl® and Euronox® meet these challenges with a wide range of colors for paper printing, tissues and aluminum packaging. Individual customers’ orientated coloring is part of our daily job.
By the Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (BfR) approved pastes are part of our wide range of products. They are produced on the basis of titanium dioxide (Euronox® TiO²), carbon black (Euronyl® Black CB) and/or organic and inorganic pigments
If you can not find the required products, please contact us!
Find more information in our Application Technology Information within the download-area.
- Farbtonkarte / Shade Card Pigmentpräparationen - Papier und Druckfarben / Paper and Printing Inks
- Farbtonkarte / Shade Card Pigmentpräparationen - Spezialanwendungen / Special applications
- Farbtonkarte / Shade Card Pigmentpräparationen - Grundlagen / BASICS
- Lanxess-Farbtonkarte Farbe und Lack/ Shade Card paints and coatings
- KRONOS Titanium Dioxide - List of Grades
depending on individual technical equipment the shown shade card may differ from reality.
This information and our technical advice - wether verbal, in writing or by means of trials - are given in good faith but without any warranty and this also applies where proprietary rights of third parties are involved.
Our advice does not release you from the obligation to check its validity and to test our products as to their suitability for the intended process and uses. The application, use and processing of our products and the products manufactured by you on the basis of our technical advice are beyond our control and, therefore, entirely your own responsibility. Our products are sold in accordance with our General Conditions of Sale and Delivery.